Don’t look at what everyone else is charging to determine the price of your product or service — it should reflect the value you provide your customers.
Money is something all entrepreneurs think about -- especially how to make sure we have enough of it.
While money doesn’t define success, it’s often the reason startups fail. From managing cash flow to making payroll, the way you handle your startup’s cash is critical to your company’s growth. #StartupLab’s mentors have been there, done that -- and they reveal their best tips for financing your startup (from VCs to angels to incubators, banks and SBA loans), cutting costs, pricing your product right, balancing your budget, paying taxes and even finding talented accountants and CFOs once you’re ready to start focusing on the bigger picture.
When planning outings for your team, ask yourself (and your employees) what they are hoping to get out of each activity.
Depending on location, you should emphasize either revenue growth or user growth.
Four lessons that can make your fundraising less challenging.
More in this category
Questions & Answers
- 9 Things to Consider Before Giving Employees a Cost of Living Increase
- 11 Things to Consider Before Setting a Salary System
- 9 Creative Features to Include in Your Refund Policy in Order to Keep Customers Loyal
- 10 Ways to Move From a Free Early Model to a Paid Product
- 10 Reasons to Outsource Your Bookkeeping