Consider your industry and expertise to increase your chances of building startup capital.
Money is something all entrepreneurs think about -- especially how to make sure we have enough of it.
While money doesn’t define success, it’s often the reason startups fail. From managing cash flow to making payroll, the way you handle your startup’s cash is critical to your company’s growth. #StartupLab’s mentors have been there, done that -- and they reveal their best tips for financing your startup (from VCs to angels to incubators, banks and SBA loans), cutting costs, pricing your product right, balancing your budget, paying taxes and even finding talented accountants and CFOs once you’re ready to start focusing on the bigger picture.
Make sure to check these off your list.
Starting a business takes four times as long as you planned it to take, and will cost you four times as much.
Ask lots of questions to know you each share the same vision.
More in this category
Questions & Answers
- 9 Things to Consider Before Giving Employees a Cost of Living Increase
- 11 Things to Consider Before Setting a Salary System
- 9 Creative Features to Include in Your Refund Policy in Order to Keep Customers Loyal
- 10 Ways to Move From a Free Early Model to a Paid Product
- 10 Reasons to Outsource Your Bookkeeping