Don’t add a co-founder to your startup for the sole purpose of appeasing potential investors.
Money is something all entrepreneurs think about -- especially how to make sure we have enough of it.
While money doesn’t define success, it’s often the reason startups fail. From managing cash flow to making payroll, the way you handle your startup’s cash is critical to your company’s growth. #StartupLab’s mentors have been there, done that -- and they reveal their best tips for financing your startup (from VCs to angels to incubators, banks and SBA loans), cutting costs, pricing your product right, balancing your budget, paying taxes and even finding talented accountants and CFOs once you’re ready to start focusing on the bigger picture.
A stale pricing strategy is an easy way to lose out to your competition.
The most successful pricing strategy for certain brands could seem counter-intuitive.
Looking to expand your business internationally? Bitcoin could help facilitate your work and payments globally.
More in this category
Questions & Answers
- 9 Things to Consider Before Giving Employees a Cost of Living Increase
- 11 Things to Consider Before Setting a Salary System
- 9 Creative Features to Include in Your Refund Policy in Order to Keep Customers Loyal
- 10 Ways to Move From a Free Early Model to a Paid Product
- 10 Reasons to Outsource Your Bookkeeping