Everyone has taken a different journey to founding their own business.
Categories Sales & Marketing
You have an awesome product or service. So where are all your customers?
Early in your business, chances are, most of the sales and marketing falls on your shoulders. From learning how to market your small business online, to customer relationship management, to understanding the difference between public relations and branding, startups and small business owners have a lot to learn. But the bottom line is always the same: to grow your business, you need to get in front of the right customers, every day. This is where you’ll learn how to do just that.
It’s important to recognize when a client is no longer the right fit for your company.
If your content doesn’t match your mission/tone of voice, outsourcing it won’t do you much good.
If your name is only associated with your company’s brand, take some time to build a separate personal brand by improving your online presence.
More in this category
Questions & Answers
- Don’t Stereotype: 5 Common Mistakes Writers Make When Profiling Entrepreneurs
- Partner With the Right People: 6 Ways to Break Up With a Client
- 13 Easy Ways to Start Establishing Your Personal Brand
- 9 Ways to Leverage TV Appearances to Build Your Brand
- 10 Unique Promotional Strategies That Actually Work
- 10 Tips for Participating in Your First On-Camera Interview
- 11 Ways to Market Your Business or Product When You’re Bootstrapping
- 12 Most Effective Ways to Communicate With Clients
- 12 Companies That Excel at Content Marketing (and What You Can Learn From Them)
- The 11 Best Pieces of Sales Advice for First-Time Founders