No matter what technology is available, quality and convenience will always be a priority.
Categories Sales & Marketing
You have an awesome product or service. So where are all your customers?
Early in your business, chances are, most of the sales and marketing falls on your shoulders. From learning how to market your small business online, to customer relationship management, to understanding the difference between public relations and branding, startups and small business owners have a lot to learn. But the bottom line is always the same: to grow your business, you need to get in front of the right customers, every day. This is where you’ll learn how to do just that.
For some entrepreneurs, networking can be an anxiety-inducing obligation. But the right mindset and some preparation can help overcome this.
Negative reviews can be the holy grail of customer feedback.
Make your ad campaigns both convincing and relatable with these tips.
More in this category
Questions & Answers
- 10 Tips for Participating in Your First On-Camera Interview
- 11 Ways to Market Your Business or Product When You’re Bootstrapping
- 12 Most Effective Ways to Communicate With Clients
- 12 Companies That Excel at Content Marketing (and What You Can Learn From Them)
- The 11 Best Pieces of Sales Advice for First-Time Founders