It’s not uncommon for businesses to encounter a drop in sales. These entrepreneurs share challenges they’ve faced and expertly navigated.
Money is something all entrepreneurs think about -- especially how to make sure we have enough of it.
While money doesn’t define success, it’s often the reason startups fail. From managing cash flow to making payroll, the way you handle your startup’s cash is critical to your company’s growth. #StartupLab’s mentors have been there, done that -- and they reveal their best tips for financing your startup (from VCs to angels to incubators, banks and SBA loans), cutting costs, pricing your product right, balancing your budget, paying taxes and even finding talented accountants and CFOs once you’re ready to start focusing on the bigger picture.
While some entrepreneurs adjust salary depending on the city, others think raises are best saved for performance.
Small businesses have the advantage of growing organically, but they still need funding to help them find their way.
Not sure how to price your product or service? Ask the people who would be paying.
More in this category
Questions & Answers
- 9 Things to Consider Before Giving Employees a Cost of Living Increase
- 11 Things to Consider Before Setting a Salary System
- 9 Creative Features to Include in Your Refund Policy in Order to Keep Customers Loyal
- 10 Ways to Move From a Free Early Model to a Paid Product
- 10 Reasons to Outsource Your Bookkeeping