Get your viewers/potential customers involved.
Marketing: it sounds expensive, hard to do and hard to measure. But it doesn't have to be.
How do you REALLY reach your customers? What does 'lead generation' mean and how do you make sure you've got a robust lead list all the time? How does social media factor into marketing? Content marketing, social media marketing, viral marketing, mobile marketing, word of mouth…where do you start and what does it cost? Marketing can cause analysis paralysis -- but it doesn't have to.
Learn how to put together a marketing plan for your ideal customer, analyze your results and most of all, get actual customers excited and ready to buy.
Partner with influencers relevent to your audience.
Look for something people need rather than something they want.
Look to your customers for what works best.
More in this category
Questions & Answers
- 12 Things All Successful Explainer Videos Include
- 13 Marketing Tips Your Startup Can’t Afford to Ignore
- 6 Ways to Further Engage Your Brand’s Most Loyal Advocates
- 11 Ways to Market Your Business or Product When You’re Bootstrapping
- 12 Companies That Excel at Content Marketing (and What You Can Learn From Them)