From a meteoric rise in mobile social media users to an increased focus on great design, LoveSocial’s infographic gives brands and startups a sneak peek at what’s ahead in 2013.
Categories Branding and Public Relations (PR)
Your brand is the heart and soul of your business -- if you do it well, it's often the reason a customer buys from YOU (and not that other guy).
Steve Jobs did it with Apple. Richard Branson did it with Virgin. A powerful CEO brand, coupled with a trusted company brand name, makes even the scrappiest startup unstoppable. Complement your brand with a public relations strategy for even more potent results.
Ten startup owners weigh in on how they use video as part of their marketing campaigns, both to increase sales and inspire more customer interaction.
If your new business or campaign idea is timely, then the real key to making it go viral is to execute — fast and flawlessly.
Questions & Answers
- Don’t Stereotype: 5 Common Mistakes Writers Make When Profiling Entrepreneurs
- 13 Easy Ways to Start Establishing Your Personal Brand
- 9 Ways to Leverage TV Appearances to Build Your Brand
- 9 Ways to Get Your Employees to Contribute to Your Branding Efforts
- 13 Marketing Tips Your Startup Can’t Afford to Ignore