Take pointers from what intrigues you most about the brands of business moguls you admire.
Categories Branding and Public Relations (PR)
Your brand is the heart and soul of your business -- if you do it well, it's often the reason a customer buys from YOU (and not that other guy).
Steve Jobs did it with Apple. Richard Branson did it with Virgin. A powerful CEO brand, coupled with a trusted company brand name, makes even the scrappiest startup unstoppable. Complement your brand with a public relations strategy for even more potent results.
Once you identify common customer pain points, you can use them to your advantage in a number of different ways.
What do you specifically want people to know about your brand story?
More in this category
Questions & Answers
- Don’t Stereotype: 5 Common Mistakes Writers Make When Profiling Entrepreneurs
- 13 Easy Ways to Start Establishing Your Personal Brand
- 9 Ways to Leverage TV Appearances to Build Your Brand
- 9 Ways to Get Your Employees to Contribute to Your Branding Efforts
- 13 Marketing Tips Your Startup Can’t Afford to Ignore