Don’t overlook design next time you come up with a new development plan.
Categories Branding and Public Relations (PR)
Your brand is the heart and soul of your business -- if you do it well, it's often the reason a customer buys from YOU (and not that other guy).
Steve Jobs did it with Apple. Richard Branson did it with Virgin. A powerful CEO brand, coupled with a trusted company brand name, makes even the scrappiest startup unstoppable. Complement your brand with a public relations strategy for even more potent results.
Thanks to Google’s content ranking standards, search engine optimization and public relations are now merging into one.
Although online-only business models promise higher returns, retail brands are starting to open brick-and-mortar locations to attract more consumers.
Service-based companies can create memorable experiences by thinking beyond just the look of their environment and branding the smell, touch, sound and taste, too.
More in this category
Questions & Answers
- Don’t Stereotype: 5 Common Mistakes Writers Make When Profiling Entrepreneurs
- 13 Easy Ways to Start Establishing Your Personal Brand
- 9 Ways to Leverage TV Appearances to Build Your Brand
- 9 Ways to Get Your Employees to Contribute to Your Branding Efforts
- 13 Marketing Tips Your Startup Can’t Afford to Ignore