Before you hire a designer, put them to the test.
Categories Branding and Public Relations (PR)
Your brand is the heart and soul of your business -- if you do it well, it's often the reason a customer buys from YOU (and not that other guy).
Steve Jobs did it with Apple. Richard Branson did it with Virgin. A powerful CEO brand, coupled with a trusted company brand name, makes even the scrappiest startup unstoppable. Complement your brand with a public relations strategy for even more potent results.
Haven’t you ever noticed how great whiskey companies are at branding? It’s no mistake.
The first step is getting your brand name out there. But what matters most is making use of those mentions.
Build your brand by compiling expert roundup posts that provide as much value as possible to your target audience.
More in this category
Questions & Answers
- Don’t Stereotype: 5 Common Mistakes Writers Make When Profiling Entrepreneurs
- 13 Easy Ways to Start Establishing Your Personal Brand
- 9 Ways to Leverage TV Appearances to Build Your Brand
- 9 Ways to Get Your Employees to Contribute to Your Branding Efforts
- 13 Marketing Tips Your Startup Can’t Afford to Ignore