Make sure you know exactly who is running what.
Categories Sales & Marketing
You have an awesome product or service. So where are all your customers?
Early in your business, chances are, most of the sales and marketing falls on your shoulders. From learning how to market your small business online, to customer relationship management, to understanding the difference between public relations and branding, startups and small business owners have a lot to learn. But the bottom line is always the same: to grow your business, you need to get in front of the right customers, every day. This is where you’ll learn how to do just that.
Find out what your target demographic really thinks.
Get your viewers/potential customers involved.
Partner with influencers relevent to your audience.
More in this category
Questions & Answers
- 5 Things You Should Do With the Pile of Business Cards From Your Last Networking Event
- Don’t Stereotype: 5 Common Mistakes Writers Make When Profiling Entrepreneurs
- Partner With the Right People: 6 Ways to Break Up With a Client
- 13 Easy Ways to Start Establishing Your Personal Brand
- 9 Ways to Leverage TV Appearances to Build Your Brand
- 12 Things to Keep in Mind When Choosing a Logo and Brand Designer
- 10 Tips for Participating in Your First On-Camera Interview
- 11 Ways to Market Your Business or Product When You’re Bootstrapping
- 12 Most Effective Ways to Communicate With Clients
- 12 Companies That Excel at Content Marketing (and What You Can Learn From Them)